Pages

February 10, 2008

"microwave..uh.. micrograine...uh...migraine"

yup, that's it. Migraine. Day 3. Is improved today..... I don't have to keep one eye closed while I look at the computer. But the sun is shining brightly and I have to be careful and not look out the window..... I close my eyes when I let the dog outside.

I had a big migraine in November and then the next day was in a meeting and still struggling with my thoughts/words. So in an attempt to explain..... I said "I had a big microwave last night..... uh micrograine....... uh migraine." We all got a chuckle out of it and they didn't ask me any hard questions after that! :)

3 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Poor, Wauwey...Raurey...Laurie!

New Teaching Mom said...

Awww, do you get migraines often? I'm sorry! Funny about the word stumbling though!

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

I don't want to be rude about your migraine, but your story is funny! I hope it's better!