Pages

May 23, 2008

My new favorite blog

Thank you Leah for sharing the link to your new hero. It has become my new favorite blog to read/view. I was just sharing that with Amy and it made me think I should share the wealth. Daniel Drinker and his brother Will are making a documentary about his life. It's been wonderful to view all the video clips. While I have a huge list of fellow bloggers who share in the blessing of living with someone with Down Syndrome....... most of them are families with children younger than Nevin. Dan is a little older than Nevin and it's been a delight to watch all of his videos and his interaction with his friends/family. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, too. And if I get permission, maybe I'll include a video from his site sometime........ until then, you'll just have to go to Dan's Blog to experience it.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

This is a cool blog!
I have just come across another one, called Chewing the Fat at http://davehingsburger.blogspot.com/
He is an advocate that is on the lecture circuit. He has some really cool observations. He has spoken about Down Syndrome quite a bit lately. Today's made me cry!