1. I can't sleep unless I'm covered with at least a sheet.
2. Dh and I lived in 11 different places in the first 6 years of our marriage.
3. My favorite TV series when I was in college was Little House on the Prairie.
4. My first experience with special needs kids was when I volunteered for a week at Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Camp when I was 18.
5. When I was in high school, I helped build (did volunteer hours finishing woodwork, etc.) Camp Courageous (camp for special needs children and adults)...... which is where Nevin goes for a week during the summer. See his blog...where he recently gave Grandma and Grandpa a tour of camp.
6. My beautician keeps me from being mistaken as Lily Munster.
Kelly at The Grey-Haired Geek
Amy at A Redeemed Sheep
Renna at Finding my Knitch
Marilyn at Mixed Bouquet