Pages

July 19, 2011

The Parade!! VIP treatment

Nevin was invited to ride on the firetruck in the parade in a nearby town.   I think the firemen remembered his glee when they let him help at the Barn Burner and knew he would enjoy riding in a firetruck.   YUP, got that right!!  


He was SO excited!! When asked what his job was  "Wave at the people and throw candy to kids".  And he did a great job!   


(I love the above picture)


Again, I say, Nevin makes friends wherever he goes.
Thank you, Adam, for the invitation.
Post-parade, post-adrenalin, Rock star dance.  :)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Love it, Laurie! I can't help but smile at all the JOY coming from Nevin's expressions!

Amy said...

Hi IS a rock star! Live life big Nevin!

Cindy said...

I love this! He is just beaming! What a great experience for him!

Leslie said...

This just makes me smile!!! Love it! Love the huge smile on Nevin's face. What a fun day!